If you are a current or former IET member and have been caught up in a natural disaster or emergency, such as a hurricane, flooding or earthquake, around the world, we may be able to help you get back on your feet.
We are able to provide a wide range financial support. Grants amounts vary and are based on individual circumstances and need.
We can help with the following
Accommodation issues or at risk of homelessness
- Grants to help with temporary accommodation
- Access to Shelter Plus Helpline for advice and support
Sudden Loss of Income
- One off grants to support you with essential day-to-day costs
- Grants to support you if you have been injured or you have a health condition that prevents you from working
Independence and Mobility
- Home adaptions for accessibility and independence such as ramps, showers, and stair lifts
- Grants to cover a fixed-term period of counselling
Contact us now to find out how we can help.
We are unable to fund items retrospectively, if there is an emergency and you need financial support, please call before purchasing or making any commitment.