If you are struggling with day-to-day costs, perhaps due to loss of income, relationship breakdown, bereavement, ill-health, disability or unemployment we may be able to help. Every year we provide hundreds of grants to IET members and their immediate families to help make their lives easier.
We are able to provide a wide range financial support. Grants amounts vary and are based on individual circumstances and need.
We can fund
Day-to-day living costs
- One-off grants for essential needs
- A series of counselling sessions
Emergency household expenses
- Boiler, fridge, washing machine or car breakdown
- Home repairs such as storm or flood damage
Care, disability and independence
- Mobility equipment such as walkers, wheelchairs, scooters and stair lifts
- Home adaptions for accessibility and independence such as ramps, bathroom conversions and alarm installations
- Communication and assistive technology
- Respite breaks for carers
We are unable to fund items retrospectively, if there is an emergency and you need financial support, please call before purchasing or making any commitment.
If you are struggling to pay your IET membership please contact the IET membership department directly on +44 (0)1438 765 678.